Hi Everyone

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Seer

Just ordered a lathe to start turning pens in addition to my scrollwork and thought I would say Hi. I live in Phoenix, Az and hope to get to know some of the other turners here.
Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Welcome. You're just in time and in the right place to meet several other pen turners. On Friday, Feb 6 penturners will meet prior to the Desert Woodturning Roundup at the Mesa Convention Center in Mesa, Arizona...right in your back yard. There will be a few demos and some door prizes. You do not have to be registered for the symposium to attend this meeting of penturners.
Check out the details: http://www.desertwoodturningroundup.com/special_events.shtm

I look forward to meeting you and several others.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

el_d

Welcome Jerry. What the good folks here forgot to tell you is that now you have to go out and search for some Desert Iron wood burls to send each of us now.:wink:
You could Have some in your back yard:eek::eek:
Seriously these are a great group of folk with wealth of information......

S

spiritwoodturner

Welcome, Jerry! I have learned more here in the last 3 months than the prior 3 years, and I learn something new almost daily. Try new things, wreck some wood and have fun!

Dale

altaciii

Oh no! It's still spreading! They haven't found a cure for the addiction yet. Good luck with your turning and welcome to the gang. I'm sure you will get all your answers here.:)

Top Bottom