Hi To Everyone

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Blueskypens

Hi from Austin, Texas. I've been turning for about a year now and absolutely love it. I am into extensive inlay work with a lot of different ground gemstones and having a blast.

Right now it's an expensive hobby, but hope to get better and one day sell enough to cover my costs.

Excited to be a part of the larger community of pen turners and looking forward to learning from all of you. I see some of the stuff folks are doing and it's almost depressing as I can't even imagine how you did it.

Scott Coats
Blue Sky Pens on Etsy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PapaTim

Hi from Austin, Texas. I've been turning for about a year now and absolutely love it. I am into extensive inlay work with a lot of different ground gemstones and having a blast.

Right now it's an expensive hobby, but hope to get better and one day sell enough to cover my costs.

Excited to be a part of the larger community of pen turners and looking forward to learning from all of you. I see some of the stuff folks are doing and it's almost depressing as I can't even imagine how you did it.

Scott Coats
Blue Sky Pens on Etsy

icon1.gif

Welcome from Tennessee's Upper Cumberland region.

I hate to break the news Scott but when you get better and sell things you'll find more things you need.
"Ooh, with a bigger band saw I could do more, that variable speed lathe sure looks nice, I should try casting, etc. etc."

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Welcome from the Houston area, Scott. We are happy that you found us.

Be sure to post some photos in the Show Off Your Pens forum. That will get you entered into our monthly drawing for new members.

Top Bottom