Hi Everybody

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

peregine

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I've been a woodworker for about 10 years but recently ventured into turning. And probably like most woodturners I started with pens and am officially a 'pen-a-holic' now. Once again Hi and I'll go ahead and add a premature Thanks for all the questions that I am likely to ask in the future.:biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenPal

Justin

Welcome from Australia.
You have everything to gain from penmaking, for me it has been exilerating to make pens now for many many years, they provide a wonderful oportunity to share selectively with friends, complete strangers and clients if you wish.
My only problem is I see a pen in most everything, the aquiring of unusual and beautiful wood becomes a passion to share with all of us. On this site there are makers from full time professionals to raw amateurs some of whom share selflessly with us all, all of whom joined this site for all sorts of reasons, some to find out how, when, where. I have personally benifitted from the purchases I have made from both professional and part time sellers of pen blanks on the IAP.
Have fun. Peter

rej19

Welcome Justin, I am a new turner also and learn something almost daily on this site. It is by far the most informative and helpful. IMHO!

Top Bottom