Hi Bruce from CA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

timberturners

Hi everyone I am Bruce and am running a firm offering wide selection of pen making kits, tools, wooden blank and lathe supplies. I just found this forum and registered.

I would be happy to be part of this forum and share my knowledge and learn frm others.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TimS124

Welcome aboard - always good to see experienced pen makers joining the discussions. Hop over to the discussion boards and help answer questions, post some pictures of your work....

I checked out the website you posted...but didn't see any contact info. No phone, no email, no company address. Is your site brand new and still a work-in-progress?

robutacion

Welcome aboard - always good to see experienced pen makers joining the discussions. Hop over to the discussion boards and help answer questions, post some pictures of your work....

I checked out the website you posted...but didn't see any contact info. No phone, no email, no company address. Is your site brand new and still a work-in-progress?

Isn't that, his phone number on the top banner...???

Anyway, welcome to IAP family...!

Cheers
George

timberturners

You got me! Nice call!

TimS124, thanks!
I don't know what happened to my "Contact Us" menu! I will contact my web team to have them fix that immediately!

We have been around since 2012. We are new. We are still in the process of building our green design warehouse and shop. Should be about 90% powered by solar.
We currently mainly carry PSI stuff, but once our shop is set up, I plan on adding other kits and projects as well.
I try to focus mainly on "green" and ecologically friendly choices when available.
I am a wood worker since a kid, but have not had reliable access to a shop for over 40 yrs, so some of my skills are rusty, but improving daily!
This is truly a fresh start to a hobby I have always loved!

Yours truly,
Bruce

Top Bottom