Hi from Brisbane, Australia

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

terrych76

Hi, I have been a Cabinetmaker since 94. In that time I have done heaps of different techniques in my industry including turning and carving. I have only had the privilege of doing pens for the last year or so, but I have to admit it's extremely addictive. I look forward to seeing a lot of work from you all and even learning some more techniques along the way. I have attached a few photos of some of my work. I hope you enjoy. Thanks Terry
bbd1ae1d3e0ca093e7ce2299f491b2d8.jpg
93b53d0b0da1bcdb7a10ec75ab7c483b.jpg
8711604671f0061830cf0fbc94675974.jpg
c0a910a20923b41c5d9575847b5b70d1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Welcome aboard from Wales UK, Terry. Looks like you are off to a flying start with those cool pens. :) At this time in two weeks time, my wife and I will be on our way to Oz ( first time :biggrin:)
What's the deal with the refill in the second pic?:confused:

magpens

Hi Terry !! . Welcome to IAP !!

What is the name of the first pen kit and where did you get it, please ? It is new to me, and I think it is very attractive !!

Would like to get some of those kits.

You live in one of the most beautiful and friendly parts of the world and I know you appreciate your good fortune. I have been there several times. I had the privilege of living and working in Adelaide for 12 years and really grew to love the Australian "culture" , people, and way of life. In many ways, you have the best of most things.

Last edited:

OZturner

G'day Terry, from Sydney Australia.
Great Pens,
Though it would be better if we could see more of the pens in focus, if you could use a greater depth of field, or set the pens parallel to your Camera.
Congratulations,
Brian.

terrych76

Welcome aboard from Wales UK, Terry. Looks like you are off to a flying start with those cool pens. [emoji2] At this time in two weeks time, my wife and I will be on our way to Oz ( first time [emoji3])
What's the deal with the refill in the second pic?:confused:
Thanks mate. You will love your trip down here.

The second photo is actually a multitool screwdriver kit.

terrych76

Hi Terry !! . Welcome to IAP !!

What is the name of the first pen kit and where did you get it, please ? It is new to me, and I think it is very attractive !!

Would like to get some of those kits.

You live in one of the most beautiful and friendly parts of the world and I know you appreciate your good fortune. I have been there several times. I had the privilege of living and working in Adelaide for 12 years and really grew to love the Australian "culture" , people, and way of life. In many ways, you have the best of most things.
Sorry I can't remember the name of the kit, but it comes from the manufacturer in China.

http://www.penkitsmall.com

terrych76

G'day Terry, from Sydney Australia.
Great Pens,
Though it would be better if we could see more of the pens in focus, if you could use a greater depth of field, or set the pens parallel to your Camera.
Congratulations,
Brian.
Thanks Brian, I was trying different views. I only take the photos on my phone.
40f2e7274883ffb2da6973dcbf6653ba.jpg
2814a85bb5c0fd1f1632a540631a9e5a.jpg

Top Bottom