hi from the borders of England and Scotland

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rarest wood

Hello from Northumberland in the UK am a cabinet maker and furniture restorer by trade for 30 years am interested in and love to work in rare timbers and aspire to quality, great forum as it seems to scratch my itch
regards all

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

les-smith

Howdy, and welcome to the forum. 30 years of furniture restoring, man would I love to take some lessons from you.

Fred

David, Welcome to the Forum. Very glad to have you sign on with the rest of us here.

Maybe one day you can do an exchange with some of here for our "native wood" blanks vs some of your woods. It might make for an interesting trade. :biggrin:

Rarest wood

David, Welcome to the Forum. Very glad to have you sign on with the rest of us here.

Maybe one day you can do an exchange with some of here for our "native wood" blanks vs some of your woods. It might make for an interesting trade. :biggrin:
after all these years of restoring I have just about any timber you can think of
1st rule of restoration is if you have the timber you can start the work

davebrac

Welcome Dave, Alnwick what a nice place been there twice once to do with work, was contracting a software firm to produce a database for us. The other was last year when we stopped off at the gardens, then Holy Island before continuing on to Scotland.

Its good to see you here

Top Bottom