Hi all from KC Missouri.... again, lol

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DSallee

Hi all,
Well it's been a while since I've posted and I'm back!! Been away WAY too long! I sold out a few yrs ago because of health but now I'm back! I miss turning so bad and it's time to dig back in!

So, I'm needing to get all my stuff back up to par so I can start turning again ;-) gonna be a slow start, gotta get me a lathe first off, lol

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

thepenfriend

Good to have you back fellow Missourian! I can imagine how you are missing it! I "chill" out during the Winter from turning but get right back into it starting Spring and I go a little stir crazy just missing it during a season!

DSallee

Welcome Dave! Nice to see you are alive and kicking!

Hey Freddie, Long time my friend! Had many ups and downs since I last met and talked to you! I'm doing good now and relocated to the KC area! So looking forward to getting back in it and learning/showing some new ideas ;-)

You my friend have been an inspiration to me and have kept me going even if you didn't know it! ;-)
So glad to be back brother!

Last edited:

jttheclockman

Well hello Dave. Good to see you back here. It has been a long time. I hope all is well and you are still turning. I too ran into some health issues and then some family issues for the past 3 years. I tried to stay active on the site to keep myself motivated to make a return to the shop and this past Aug I did just that and boy did I miss it. Love playing with the toys again.

If you noticed I still use the same avatar you made for me way back when. Good to see you again and is great to see some older members make a return now and then. Brings back memories of days gone by. The site is doing well and growing every day. As is all the info being packed in here. It still is a treasure to find this site.

Take care and see you around.

Last edited:
Top Bottom