Hi all

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hi all

It hard to start off like every one else, saying where I'm from, being in the Army for the last 10 years and living in Japan right now. I got started in turning about 1 year ago and got in to making pens about 8 months ago.My biggest seller is the bolt action pen, go figure with being in the Army. My biggest problem is having to wait for stuff to come thought the mail, it takes about 1 1/2 weeks for stuff to get here. And that's if they even mail to APO addresses.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

turncrazy43

Welcome from Georgia, Jeffrey. Thank you for your service.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hi all

It hard to start off like every one else, saying where I'm from, being in the Army for the last 10 years and living in Japan right now. I got started in turning about 1 year ago and got in to making pens about 8 months ago.My biggest seller is the bolt action pen, go figure with being in the Army. My biggest problem is having to wait for stuff to come thought the mail, it takes about 1 1/2 weeks for stuff to get here. And that's if they even mail to APO addresses.

Welcome Jeffrey!!! ("Jeffrey Brown"---tough name to live up to on this forum!!)

Yes, mailing to APO addresses can be a royal pain--sometimes they want customs forms, sometimes not. But it is a darn small challenge, compared to the challenges our men and women in the armed forces overcome. So, stop by Exotics any time---we will be HAPPY to get merchandise to you!!

Thank you for your service to our country!!!
Ed

BSea

Welcome from Arkansas. As an airforce brat, I lived on Guam for 2 years, and made a couple of visits to Japan in the late 60's. And as others have said, thanks for your service!

Top Bottom