Hi

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jnette

Happy New Year, My name is Jeff Nettesheim and I live in Cedarburg WI. Been spinning pens for about 3 years now and think i have done some pretty cool stuff but amazed at some of the workmanship posted. I take a lot of pride in the pens I sell and am excited about connecting in this forum to make sure I am delivering the highest possible quality. www.pendiction.com is my web site and appreciate all feedback.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Welcome Jeff, from far west Kentucky, to the addiction, sometimes referred to as the vortex. Good looking set of work on your site. Be sure to give the library a good bit of time. The link is at the top of the page. You will find an article called Library Index. This covers tutorials on about anything pen making you can think of. You will also notice that there are articles listed by year. Much good info there as well. When these fail to answer your questions, by all means post it here. I have never seen one go unanswered very long. You might also want to give this thread a good look. It has some very good info for the beginning pen turner; http://content.penturners.org/library/general_reference/Getting_started_in_pen_turning.pdf. Grab some wood, make some shavings and have fun all the while being safe.
Charles

SDB777

Took a 'jog' through your website at some of your turnings...WOW, your a busy fella! Little bit of everything going on there.

Welcome aboard!

Scott (see ya 'round the forums) B

Glen Schumann

Welcome!

When growing up in Dodge County, WI my parents would occassionally take us to the 1/4 mile dirt race track near Cedarburg for the stock car races. Is it still in opertion?

Top Bottom