Hello from Yarmouth, Nova Scotia

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MrBubblehead

After stalking this forum from the dark corners as I get into pen turning I have decided it was finally time to join.

I decided I wanted to try a few pens and have really enjoyed it so far. Once I was able to sort the HUGE amount of information.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you and learn from the huge amount of knowledge here.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

scotian12

Welcome Alex from the middle of the province ( Halifax).This is great forum and you will learn a lot from the members. Let us know if we can help you on your journey in the world of pen turning. Darell Eisner

MrBubblehead

Welcome Alex from the middle of the province ( Halifax).This is great forum and you will learn a lot from the members. Let us know if we can help you on your journey in the world of pen turning. Darell Eisner

Thank you Darell, I stumbled across your products in my travels and I must say they are absolutely stunning.

MrBubblehead

Mr. Bubblehead. you will have to explain that one:biggrin:

Welcome aboard.

Mrbubblehead is a VW advertisement from the 50s. I have a 1972 super beetle and my step father and I are about half way through restoring a 1964 split window bus. Should be painted by the end of April.

Top Bottom