Hello from WV

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DeHorse

Hello everyone! I'm relatively new to turning, have been at it about a month. My wife bought me a small lathe for Christmas and I have been hiding in the garage experimenting since then. I'm finishing up seminary for a Master of Divinity degree and have some down time before the last semester starts in a week or two.

Hope all is well with everyone! Glad to be here.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
Hello everyone! I'm relatively new to turning, have been at it about a month. My wife bought me a small lathe for Christmas and I have been hiding in the garage experimenting since then. I'm finishing up seminary for a Master of Divinity degree and have some down time before the last semester starts in a week or two.

Hope all is well with everyone! Glad to be here.

Welcome Dustin. This is a great hobby and very therapeutic, but can become expensive and as frustrating as trying to hit a perfect drive in golf over a lake to the hole surrounded by sand traps! :biggrin: (I too, have an M-Div.)

Check out our Library, particularly Pen turning 101: Library Index - International Association of Penturners

jonjon

Welcome! Eighteen years sounds like a long time to me. I am not that old yet. It is good to have another person with lots of experience that I can learn from.

Top Bottom