Hello from Wisconsin

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cyclops23

Hello everyone!

My name is Korey and I got a Jet lathe with Xmas and fantasy football winnings, so far its my favorite tool. Trying to turn and sell some pens, seems like a fun way to maybe earn a little extra money. Im getting married in March so any extra cash would be great. Plus its just fun to do. Learned a lot already just reading articles on here and looking forward to learning more. So thank you all!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Welcome Korey, from Sydney Australia.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the Initial Capital Costs required for the making pens from a start, will be substantially greater than your probable income over a considerable period. Please treat it as a Hobby and for your Enjoyment. Then let any income be purely a Bonus.
Brian.

stonepecker

Hello and Welcome from Minnesota.

Congrats on the wedding.
Just a thought, You have the perfect tool for making some wedding gifts/keepsakes.
Also, you could make a 'special' pen for the guests to sign the guest book.

You have many decission to make, but the lathe will always be something to relax with. ENJOY! And best wishes to you both.

RIXX

Hello everyone!

My name is Korey and I got a Jet lathe with Xmas and fantasy football winnings, so far its my favorite tool. Trying to turn and sell some pens, seems like a fun way to maybe earn a little extra money. Im getting married in March so any extra cash would be great. Plus its just fun to do. Learned a lot already just reading articles on here and looking forward to learning more. So thank you all!
From North Fond Du Lac WI here

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
Hello and Welcome to our home. We have many ideas and Downloadable PDF tutorials for your review.

Here's an Introductory Document for Reference.

Complete List of Forums

Menu of all IAP Library Articles, References, Tips, Tutorials

Pen Kit Suppliers - World Wide

Which Pen Suppliers do you Purchase from? (Poll)

Have Fun!

Top Bottom