hello from windy wyoming

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

digidragon93

hows it going, I'm new to penturning, my interest is trying to make it into a small business if anyone has any equipment that they think would work for someone just starting out I'm willing to hear any and all, though I don't have much capital to throw at it at the moment,
I was hoping to get some of y'alls advice on where I should start with pen types and, pen kits I should look at first.
Again I'll take any advice your willing to give :biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodchipper

Welcome. There are a lot of members here that are more than willing to answer any questions you might have. Remember, the only dumb question is the one not asked. There are also several suppliers here. Scan through their websites to see what they have to offer.
BTW, a town in Wyoming is the windiest place in the US. Chicago, the Windy City, was actually about #6 or #7. Washington, D. C., holds first place for the most hot air.:wink:

StanBrown

Welcome to the group. I'm new myself, but I gotta tell you this is the helpinest bunch of folks I have ever seen. I don't think you can ask a question that no one can answer. Stick with it and you'll find yourself having fun while you maybe make enough money to feed your hobby.

I grew up in Wyoming so I know all about the wind. I rode the bike from Cody through Casper and down to Laramie a couple of months ago. Had 40+ mph side winds most of the way. Was not fun, and reminded me why I moved to Texas.

Top Bottom