Hello from Westminster Colorado.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

csargents1546

I got started turning pens this last year. Doing it as a hobby for gifts and birthday presents.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mr Vic

Greetings from Falcon, CO. If you haven't already, check out the AAW Chapters in the Denver area. I know they have quite a few pen turners and even a pen turning group. They are a bit far north for me but have had a chance to meet a few and they are good folks.

Rockytime

Greetings from Falcon, CO. If you haven't already, check out the AAW Chapters in the Denver area. I know they have quite a few pen turners and even a pen turning group. They are a bit far north for me but have had a chance to meet a few and they are good folks.

There is a pen turning group in the Denver area? Never heard of it. There were a couple of posts regarding an interest in starting one. I responded to the posts but never received an answer.

Mr Vic

I stand corrected? Is the group in Loveland but has meetings in Denver? I just remember seeing notices for meetings and pouting cause they were usually a 100 - 150 mile round trip.

Last edited:

Edward Cypher

Welcome from Aurora, CO Check out Front Range Woodturners Guild it meets the first tuesday of the month and Rockler in Denver, or Rocky Mountain Woodturners Guild that meets on the first thursday after the first tuesday of the month in Loveland, CO at Woodcraft and there is a pen turning group that meets on the third thursday of the month at Woodcraft Loveland. All are great organization with awesome people.

Top Bottom