Hello from western Idaho

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hello, my name is Anthony Smith. I do believe I have introduced myself on here before, but I have made a new account as my business has become more professional. I started turning pens my freshman year in high school (2011-2012). I've made a lot of different projects on the lathe. Kit pens, duck calls, and mostly rings. I'm more of a ring maker than I am a pen-Turner, but I've been getting into making kitless or bespoke pens lately, and would like to help those who need help, but mostly learn from those who have been doing this longer than I have been. I still have a LOT to learn and am probably overly eager st this exact point in time. I've had some help getting this started from Troy Hudson (miniwoodproductions), and I am extremely grateful for the help he has given me thus far.

I'm located in a tiny town in western Idaho, and I'm hoping to find some local pen turners (mostly kitless/bespoke pens).

If anyone wants to see my work besides pens find me on Instagram @smith_crafters or visit my website. Smithcrafters.com

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RayMcDaniel

Welcome! The wife and I are going up on our scouting trip August 9-15 in boundary County and looking for property! I can't wait to be an Idahoan!

Cheers and this is the best place in the world for pen turners!

Top Bottom