Hello from Virginia!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hello! I have been making pens for over a year now. I usually make PSI kits because that is the only website other than woodturningz that I know of that sells pen making products. I am excited to learn and be a part of this community!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

markspens

Welcome. I'm in Springfield, Va. There is a Woodcraft in Leesburg that is not too far from you if you want to see kits "in person" before you buy.

Woodchipper

Welcome to the forum. I buy from Woodcraft. Get great service from those people. Every time I go into the store, their faces light up and think of me helping on their car payment.

leehljp

Member Liaison
Welcome to a great forum.

There are numerous companies that sell great pen turning supplies and are members here. Look at the blue boxes at the top of the page and click on Vendor Forums. I hate to slight anyone but a great contributor on this forum is Exotic Blanks - Ed and Dawn who have been here as long as I have (and a lot more involved). That is not to say that the rest are not involved here, as most are, and they are very reputable.

Look through the list and see what awaits you in the pen world right here!

magpens

Welcome to IAP, Conner !!

Some other vendors you would be well-advised to consider are Arizona Silhouette, Berea Hardwoods, Bear Tooth Woods, Craft Supplies USA, Exotic Blanks, Turners Warehouse, Wood 'N' Whimsies, WoodPenPro, ... and there are more !

Last edited:
Top Bottom