Hello from the UK

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

John. B

My name is John. B I live in Romford Essex UK and am retired. I've been turning now for 19 years but only just started to turn pens a few weeks ago,
These are my 8,9, & 10 effort. Two of 'Corian' the other (Top one) spalted Cherry.
After looking at some of the members work I am mightely impressed with the quality of work.
Hopefully though, becoming a member of the IAP it will inspire me to improve.:)

john. B

DSC_2164.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cnirenberg

John,
Not at all bad for 8, 9 & 10. Actually its a great job. I especially like the blue corian pen. Nice combo of contrasting colors. Keep it up.

John. B

Thanks gents for your welcome and replies.
Mitchm, I think by now I think I've caught the bug. In fact I'm way down the slippery slope.:eek:

john. B

leehljp

Member Liaison
Welcome John! Your experience will be welcome here for sure!

Although you do not need the following link because of your considerable experience - I am including the link to a PDF file that goes over many aspects of pen turning from finish to pens to tools to methods etc. It is not in detail or comprehensive but a good overview of pen turning. I include this link in the "welcome" to all who are new to this forum. Some of it needs to be revised and there are a few mistakes in it that will be "fixed" - sometime in the future.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42446

Top Bottom