Hello from the UK

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

speedbird501

Thought I would introduce myself, have been turning pens for about twelve years, supply a couple of galleries in Wiltshire, England. Have just made some Euros and Patriots in compressed heather for a company in Scotland, was quite a challenge due to the amount of lead shot in the heather, obviously from the bad shots on the grouse moors. Once I work out how to post photos, will let you see them and be glad for any comments.:)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hi Andy
Welcome to IAP. Your compressed heather sound intriguing:confused: especially with the lead shot in it. Can't wait to see it:biggrin:

leehljp

Member Liaison
Hello Andy. Please post some picts when you figure it out. Glad to have you here.

Below is a link to PDF file that is a general overview of tools, methods, pens and options that might be helpful to you in making pens. It does not go into detail of the many aspects at all, but just gives a general overview and options. Since you have been making pens for a long while, you probably know most, if not ALL of it. However I didn't want to leave you out in posting it to new members to this forum.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42446

Top Bottom