Hello from Stockton CA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cali-Co

Hello to all I am excited to learn about pen making and creating works of art. I have always enjoyed working with my hands and mind to create things and restore things. I was introduced to pen making while visiting a dear friend in Montana and I knew it was something I wanted to do. My wife already has an order list for people she wants to give pens to as gifts so I will be quite busy honing my skills...LOL

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Warren White

Hi, and ...

...welcome from Livermore. We aren't too far apart. If you get over this way, give me a call. Send me a PM if you wish.

Hey Dave, welcome from Montana. I think you'll really enjoy this site and all the information that comes with probably thousands of years of experience. Next time you're out my way we can try turning some other stuff. Tom

rockb

Hi Dave, we're almost neighbors...Redding...just a bit north of you. Welcome to IAP, lots of friendly and knowledgeable guys here to help you out....and wood too. : )

Jim Campbell

Welcome from Moraga. A bit further north than Livermore.

BTW........there is a Northern California forum and group which meets every 2-3 months. Usually in the East Bay. Hope you can make a future meeting.

Top Bottom