Hello from Southwest Missouri

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

George_Clark

I'm fairly to new to turning and quite new to pen turning. I made about 10 pens for Christmas gifts and found it a lot of fun and the gifts well received. I am currently on a mission to learn to make pentel pencils and have found a wealth of good information. Thanks to all those who take the time to share their knowledge.

Question for the management. Any chance you could add spell check?
I'm a poor speller and an even poorer typist. It sure helps me on some other forums.

George

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodman928

Welcome aboard George. Come join the SW Missouri Chapter were a friendly bunch of Hillbilly's that will be meeting in Springfield in March.:biggrin::bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies039:
Jay

hughbie

George, welcome welcome welcome from the edge of springfield mo......
I'm Hugh, rush chairman, damn glad to meet ya......
hope you can come to the meeting in March. we'll get together and share some ideas.....show off a pen or two......heck, we might even go eat some lunch somewhere.....ya never know.....we should have a good size group for the meeting

DustyDenim

Welcome George from Northeast Missouri. You will find a wealth of information on this site and a lot of great people willing to help whenever you get hung up on something. I hope you can attend the March 21st Southwest Missouri Penturners Meeting, see you there. Fred.

Top Bottom