Hello from South Alabama

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bnichols3

New to the site. I like what I see. I was reffered here by the good folks at Craft Supply.
I'm looking for someone that makes there own acrylic blanks that would be willing to make a special order for me. Can't find the color combination I need at any of the retail outlets.
If interested, e-mail me at bnichols@graceba.net. Thanks, Bill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GrantH

There is a CS in Dothan??? Looks like the trip to go fishing just got more expensive! Welcome, from Hattiesburg/South MS.

ctubbs

Welcome Bill, from far west Kentucky, to the addiction, sometimes referred to as the vortex. Be sure to give the library a good bit of time. The link is at the top of the page. You will find an article called Library Index. This covers tutorials on about anything pen making you can think of. You will also notice that there are articles listed by year. Much good info there as well. When these fail to answer your questions, by all means post it here. I have never seen one go unanswered very long. You might also want to give this thread a good look. It has some very good info for the beginning pen turner; http://content.penturners.org/library/general_reference/Getting_started_in_pen_turning.pdf. Grab some wood, make some shavings and have fun all the while being safe.
Have a look at the series of videos ed4copies has just posted showing how to complete a pen from drill to finish.

Charles

bnichols3

Thanks

Thanks for the friendly replys. I have made a contact on my request for a special order acrylic and am looking forward to recieving it. You guys are great!

Charlie_W

Greetings from northern VA. Welcome to the site..lots of great info here.
We were in Dothan two years ago this April for a funeral (in Eufaula) for a very special friend. He left us way too soon....We will be back in the future.

Top Bottom