Hello from Rosedale Md

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Robertd1969

Just joined the group yesterday. I am and avid woodworker, I've built two kitchens and many pieces of furniture. I have always liked wood turning but I gave up years ago because I had a crappy wood lathe. I just this year bought a nice Grizzly lathe. I stopped making pens with the old lathe because the head and tail stock would not line up. A lot has changed since then with pen turning. I have turned about 20 pens so far and some pepper and salt grinders. Even sold a few pens with more people interested.

Bob D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Paul Krebs

Just joined the group yesterday. I am and avid woodworker, I've built two kitchens and many pieces of furniture. I have always liked wood turning but I gave up years ago because I had a crappy wood lathe. I just this year bought a nice Grizzly lathe. I stopped making pens with the old lathe because the head and tail stock would not line up. A lot has changed since then with pen turning. I have turned about 20 pens so far and some pepper and salt grinders. Even sold a few pens with more people interested.

Bob D
I Robert! I am Paul Krebs from Kingsville, Md. Are you aware of the Baltimore Area Turners (BAT) ? I can provide info if you want or visit baltimoreareaturners.org

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
Hello and Welcome to our home. We have many ideas and tutorials for your review.

Here's an Introductory Document for Reference.

Take a look at our Library of Tutorials listed on the Home Page under "General Announcements".

Here is a direct link to the Library of Tutorials Menu.

Here's a list of world wide Pen Suppliers.

Let me know if you find any others.

Have Fun!

Top Bottom