Hello from Plymouth Meeting PA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PrinterTom

Hi my name is Tom and I am a turnaholic! I just starting turning about a month ago and started with pens. Wow what a ride! By the looks of it there is a IAP chapter that just started in the area and can't wait to meet other people that love this vortex!:biggrin:

Tom

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gomeral

Welcome from the sunny central valley of CA. Hope you have lots of discretionary income, as this hobby sucks up a lot of it! :)

daniel

PostalBob

Welcome

Welcome to a great hobby, Club that might be close to you is the Bucks
County Wood club, they have some great pen turners and always willing to offer some help.
I live in south jersey and belong to Haddonfiel and, First State Club in Delaware.
Good luck

leehljp

Member Liaison
Welcome Tom. You are now seriously addicted! Nothing we can do about that except help you get further into the addiction! :biggrin:

So, below is a link to a PDF file that gives a general overview of tools, methods, pens and options that might be helpful in making pens. It does not go into detail of the many aspects at all, but just gives a general overview and options. There are a few minor mistakes that will hopefully be corrected in the near future but overall it gives some basic directions.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42446

Top Bottom