Hello from Pittsburgh..

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rich024

Hi Everyone,
My name is Rich and I just started turning pens and am addicted. I own a remolding business and I find turning a pen very relaxing and rewarding. I look forward to learning more to perfect my craft.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ngeb528

Wecome Rich. I'm new around here too, but I've been turning about three years.

There's a ton of information here and everyone is great about giving advice or answering questions, so enjoy.

And, even though you're from Pittsburgh, I can still see my way to liking you because you became a turner. You see, I'm from Cleveland. Need I say anymore? :wink:

Nancy

RDH79

elcome

Hi Rich, Welcome. I know what you mean, I love to turn too. I am from Clarion County about 75 miles north Drop me a PM sometime Would like to talk. Rich H

Wild Turkey

Welcome Rich. Used to live in McMechen, WV west of Pittsburg years ago. Don't forget to regester for the addiction meetings once you really start, just kidding it does get under your skin.

leehljp

Member Liaison
Welcome Rich! Join in the fun here.

So, below is a link to a PDF file that gives a general overview of tools, methods, pens and options that might be helpful in making pens. It does not go into detail of the many aspects at all, but just gives a general overview and options. There are a few minor mistakes that will hopefully be corrected in the near future but overall it gives some basic directions.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42446

Top Bottom