Hello from Pearland, TX

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gagler

I consider myself a novice pen turner, having turned about 50 or so pens - I don't have a ny interest in selling them as I keep the "mistakes" and give away the better ones. I learn something new each day, and am starting to experiment with segments and other materials. I've lurked on this site for a while now, picking up a lot of tips - I guess the purpose of this message is to thanks everyone for posting tips, tutorials, and "how to" white papers I'm trying to put into practice.

If only I had known how addictive this pen stuff was before I started....

Regards,

Michael

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pentex

Michael, you should get hold of Monty on this board. I think he lives in Pearland. He sells glue and other things and is a real good guy.

Gagler

Originally posted by Monty

Welcome Michael from another Pearland member. Where about in Pearland are you located?

Mannie-

I live in the Silverlake area of Pearland, and been here almost ten years. I've had your website bookmarked, first for the CA glue (a fellow turner in Silverlake got a batch from you, and I'm about to need some), but also for the pens you have pictured. Very nice stuff! It really is a small world.

All-

Thanks for making me feel welcome. One of these days I'll be brave enough to post pictures!

Regards,

Michael

Gagler

Wow - lots of Houston, and strangely enough Pearland, folks here! I find myself staring at this webpage filled with lots of ideas, and it's cutting into my limited amount of shop time.....looking forward to one day putting some faces with names.

Regards,

Michael

mbuckley52

Welcome From Ft Worth.
yes turning is a lot of fun. but I turn more than just pens. Love making my own castings even though the stuff has a strong odor, the results are cool
mark, Ft Worth

Top Bottom