Hello from the Pacific Northwest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveH

Hi all

I have been lurking around the site for a couple of weeks. This looks like a great place and I decided to join in the fun. A little about me, I have been turning off and on for a few years (barely a novice) and have even done a few pens (hope to do more soon). I just retired last week so now the adventure can begin...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

karlkuehn

Banned
Welcome, Steve! I'm from Port Townsend, originally from Puyallup! Small world, although for the time being, I'm stuck in Pennsylvania for a while longer before I can move home. [V]

pentex

Welcome from another retiree from Texas. I have traveled your area on business in the past and think that part of the world is outstanding.

IPD_Mrs

Welcome to IAP and ditto on that retirement thing. Ok, I admit it - I'm jealous. I don't want to sit around doing nothing - I just wanna TURN PENS!!!!

[:X] Mrs. MLK
(Linda)

BruceK

Welcome from the Washington Coast!

I've only been a member for a few months and I've learned alot in that short time..also have spent a small fortune in that time too!

Retirement for me in 8 years, not that I'm counting [:D]

Tom McMillan

Welcome from a S/W Washington (Washougal) penturner!!! Great to see all the Washington folk!!! I'll be 62 Saturday, so will very soon be taking things a little slower myself---although, hopefully my penmaking will pick back up a bit.

lwalden

Welcome from Texas!! I've got some family that's been stationed at Fort Lewis for going on 15 years, now. Love the beautiful country up y'alls way when we get a chance to go visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom