Hello from Ontario

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Schylling

Hi everyone,

Found this forum from a woodworking site and glad I did. I've been turning pens for a few years as a hobby and some of the pens I've seen here have given me some more inspiration! Looking forward to learning new tricks and techniques. See you in the forums.

Andrew

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rick_G

Hi Andrew, welcome from another Canadian. I used to live in Oshawa but left when I retired 6 years ago. Now in the Chatham area. Lots of good information and people here.

leehljp

Member Liaison
Welcome Andrew.

Good to see you here, and show us some of your work. I am sure we can learn from you too!

Below is a link to a PDF file that is a general overview of different possibilities, pens, finishes, tools etc. You probably are familiar with all of this already, but since this is in the introductions, I don't want to leave anyone out. This was just completed and still has some minor mistakes that will hopefully corrected in the near future.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42446

RKing

Another member from Ontario

I am from Cornwall just accross from the lady that said she was from the other side of the river from Cornwall which I guess is Masena, presently doing some turning in Florida where I spend the wimter we have a nice work shop here which keeps us busy.

bad

Welcome Andrew. I'm in Calgary now but I'm origonally from Pickering, just east of "the centre of the universe". OK, maybe I've been in Calgary too long :)

Top Bottom