Hello from OKLAHOMAN'S wife!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dee-Dee

I guess it's time I joined instead of looking over Roy's shoulder every day. As most know Roy and I are the owners of "The Classic Nib". Many of you from Oklahoma, Texas and surrounding states have been to our home here in Shawnee, Ok. and know me as Dee. Roy is the Pen Maker and salesman in the family and I help out with designing some of the blanks and of course critiquing. Roy and I have had a ball selling pens in the art circuit the last few years and last year decided to stop traveling and devote our efforts to Classic Nib. I want to thank all who have supported us and hope I can be an asset to this great group of pen makers here at the IAP.

Dee-Dee

Martin, me and machinery just don't get along, think I'll just give Roy support and save him having to clean up blood in his shop:redface:. Tell Billie hello for me, hope to see you-all soon.
Hi Dee! good to see your post. You should try turning a pen some time!

IPD_Mr

Martin, me and machinery just don't get along, think I'll just give Roy support and save him having to clean up blood in his shop:redface:. Tell Billie hello for me, hope to see you-all soon.

Dee the stove, mixer and microwave are all machines. You should stop using those immediately and leave that for Roy as well. Oh and let's not forget the vacuum sweeper, washer and dryer, those are machines as well. :eek::biggrin:

OKLAHOMAN

Dee the stove, mixer and microwave are all machines. You should stop using those immediately and leave that for Roy as well. Oh and let's not forget the vacuum sweeper, washer and dryer, those are machines as well. :eek::biggrin:

Mike remind me to scratch you off my Christmas card list! :eek::eek::eek:

Dee-Dee

Great idea Mike, I always knew why I liked you, but the big problem is my house would be a mess and we'd starve to death, LOL:biggrin:

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam

Well, there's my girl, trying to start trouble again! :rolleyes: Welcome Dee! I've enjoyed corresponding with Roy a time or few and hope, some day, we actually get to meet face to face/eye to eye! I realize the heading says Mr_IPD, so I'm not sure if it's my girl on Mikes computer or if she has had more of an adverse effect on him than I realized.:eek: They are both great family, as I am sure you know, and we love them both. They speak very highly of you folks too.

Last edited:

Gary Beasley

Welcome Dee! Shawnee is a great little town, been there visiting my sister and wish I had time to travel there more often. If I ever get out there again I'd love to stop and say hi to you and your hubby.

Welcome to the forum Dee,
I just received my first order from Classic Nib today and found a generous gift inside.
Thank you so much.
Yoshi Nakama

Top Bottom