Hello from Oklahoma

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

okiegal

I am so excited to see women included in the forums. After lurking for a few visits, I've decided to participate and hopefully pick a few brains. I've ordered the Wilton Mini-lathe and an intro pen set from Penn State Industries. My grandfather was a woodworker he taught me about hand tools and power tools including a lathe. I've been wanting to further that learning for several decades and now I have the time and the resources. I look forward to learning from all of you.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fred

Kathleen ...

Welcome to the Forum. Very nice to have you with us. Pick away as the Forum is full of knowledge, opinions, idea and I am sue we will all be glad to assist you - and others - in whatever way we can. Have fun and enjoy! :D

OKLAHOMAN

Kathleen,
Welcome from Shawnee,Ok. You will not find a better group of Guys and Gals than here, help is just a post away so don't be shy.

nava1uni

Welcome from San Francisco. Nice to have another women on board. Everyone here is willing to share information, ideas and everything else, especially humor and often sarcasm. Great group!

tmhawk

Hellloooo Kathleen,
From hot,hot,hot Phoenix. We lived in Tulsa from 83-86, loved OK. Wonderful people here on the forum.

les-smith

Hey Kathleen, Welcome from Moore, OK. We already have a lot in common. I started with and still use the Wilton mini lathe. It's done me really good. Like Roy said the best of the best tune in here to this forum. Feel free to e-mail if you have any questions. Have fun.

MikeInMo

Welcome from another in SW MO. If you can (and all of you other okies), try to come to the IAP event in Springfield on August 16 if you want to meet some of the people here. There is a thread under Casual Conversation about it.

Top Bottom