Hello from Ohio

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! I am a novice pen turner as I've just started using a lathe this past June. I took a class on pen turning at the Toledo Woodcraft store and was hooked immediately (I determined at that point what every family member and friend was getting for Christmas). I run a Delta Midi-Lathe LA200 which has been a pretty reliable workhorse for me. I enjoy turning just about anything I can put on the mandrel (wood, acrylic, antler). I am always hungry for more information and techniques and I look forward to the collaboration this site allows for.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
Welcome! Lots of techniques available here and some more waiting to be discovered! Have a go at it, enjoy it and share some picts and info on your work!

Fred

Welcome to the Forum, Craig. Sounds like you have the right temperament to get involved with this job, er, hobby of wood turning. It definitely is addicting and as CrazyBear said, "there are no tablets for this illness" AND there are no shots either. Just a few bandages here and there. The best thing is that it is contagious as all get out. Have fun finding the hidden beauty in what most would says is a nasty looking stick... [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom