Hello from NY

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gold_pen

Hey everyone,

Excited to be here and join in on the conversations. I've never made any pens. I just love a good fountain pen and wanted to see what this was all about and learn a few new things!

Looking forward to it!
J

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gold_pen

Thanks guys! Hey any help on how to get an avatar set up here? I was just looking around in the 'about me' section, but can't seem to find anywhere to upload pics or update my info or anything.

seamus7227

Welcome to the group from Texas! If you look to the far right from "about me" there is "Customize profile", click that and go to "settings and options" and below that is "edit avatar" and that is where you change it!

gold_pen

Thanks for the help guys...I poked around and figured it out.

Much appreciated! So cool to be chatting with people from all around the world! Looking forward to learning a lot and maybe, and hopefully, being able to contribute something here!

TonyL

Hello there! I am originally from Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, LI. Enjoy the group...great bunch of folks!

gold_pen

Welcome to IAP from Texas! The only thing more fun than writing with a fountain pen is making your own! Hope you decide to join the fun.

I can only imagine. I've dabble in craftsmanship...about 10 years ago I spent some time living and apprenticing with a guitar builder. What an amazing experience getting to play an instrument you spent weeks/months building. It must be so nice to write with a pen that you made.

Maybe one day Harry! One day!!

gold_pen

Thanks everyone...for making a total noob feel so welcome! Looking forward to learning a lot here!

Top Bottom