Hello from North Carolina !

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Deputy

I'm a new guy here and have just recently discovered this forum. I've only been turning for a few months and have only turned a few pens in the past week. No formal classes or instruction, just jumped right in and ran down the rabbit hole! There are so many things to read and see on here and some outstanding work to say the least. I look forward to spending some time here and gaining some knowledge.

Thank you all :biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TimS124

Welcome from the western side of North Carolina. What part of the state are you in? If you're within reasonable driving distance of Asheville, drop by the Folk Art Center next Saturday to catch our last monthly meeting of 2016...they're open to the public and if you stick around, dues are dirt cheap ($12/year for a large club with a lot going on). Plenty of opportunities for training, monthly demonstrations of techniques, a library of past demonstrations on video, community outreach, and more...

For more details:
Carolina Mountain Woodturners

Post some pictures of your projects so far when you get a chance.

TimS124

Tim;
Look forward to meeting you after I get back from Germany in April. Our house is on NC 209 about 4 miles from the trust general store.

Jack
www.Facebook.com/Scorpionjacks@hotmail.com

That general store looks like an interesting place! You're missing the snow storm by not being here now....(or maybe you have quite a bit more snow there in Germany). :)

Top Bottom