Hello from Mississauga Ontario

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bernski69

Hi! My name is Bernie and have been turning for 4 years now. I enjoy the techniques pen turners have and the designs are spectacular.
I have a small taig lathe and I turn all types of pens. I would love a machine that will do 3d cuts just like a 3d printer. I love seeing laser cut pens and the designs are endless.
I love laser inlays and I turned one just recently based on the music pen.
How on earth do they make this blank? Very interesting indeed.

. IMG_9294.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bernski69

Thank you all for the warm introduction from Canada. My first time on a forum. Very interesting and so much to learn from all of you . I appreciate it and hope to learn many things. Happy pen turning everyone!

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Welcome to IAP from Medina, OH.

I have many relatives in Hamilton, Dundas, Kitchner, Guelph and Owen Sound.

Spent some summers in the Muskoka Lakes area.

Have FUN!

Rick_G

Welcome from Bothwell ON Bernie. Was in Mississauga last weekend for a family reunion. Lived in Oshawa for 20+ years and when I retired the first thing I did was get out of the city.

Bernski69

Welcome from Bothwell ON Bernie. Was in Mississauga last weekend for a family reunion. Lived in Oshawa for 20+ years and when I retired the first thing I did was get out of the city.

I hate the city! My time is loss just traffic alone! Love it up north ! Spent time in orillia and Peterborough this entire week. Glad to meet you!

Top Bottom