Hello Middle TN (redux)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sbell111

Hi, I'm Steve from Franklin, TN.

My wife and her dad got into this game about three or four years ago basically to give him something to do. As they got more and more involved, I became 'the supply guy'. My job was to make sure that they had all the kits and supplies that they needed and had a steady stream of cool woods and alternative materials, which led me into stabilization and poaring my own PR.

They had been working solely out of my FIL's shop, but I am in the process of fleshing out a full-featured shop in our garage which will make custom orders and last-minute pens much easier for my wife to make.

I might even actually learn how to turn a pen, instead of just being 'the supply guy' and the guy that points out problems.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

drawknife

Hello Steve, glad you made it! Supply guys are important, not only that a down right luxury. You tell your wife and father-in-law they're getting a sweet deal. I'm thinking about getting my wife to be the supply gal start her with PR.

Welcome to the group.

negid

Hey Steve! Welcome.

I'm over in Mount Juliet, TN. Just about 30 minutes from you. I only just started turning, so you are yours are lightyears ahead of me.

Fred

Welcome to the IAP Forum, Steve. Glad to have you sign in and join the crowd.

If you read all the posts here it will not be long before you become the "How Do I Do That" dude to SWMBO and your father-in-law. :D

jtate

Hello Steve
And Hello Negid!

I'm in Brentwood. Does THREE constitute a quorum sufficient to form a Middle Tennessee Bubbasville group?

Shall we meet sometime?

Julia

Top Bottom