Hello from Michigan.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lobster

I've only been a member here for days, but since I'm asking questions in other forums I thought I should introduce myself officially. Living in Michigan is tough these days, and since my day job is a salesman for an Auto Supplier...yeah that's even tougher.

I've been woodworking for years but only got into pen turning recently after acquiring a nice little Jet 1014 on CL. My goal was to make a pen / pencil set for my Father In Law who just recently became a Deacon in the Catholic Church.

So I made the set, had them laser engraved, and since he had no idea I was making pens, he thought I bought the pen and pencil and made the cheapo display box I bought to put them in!

Anyway, as soon as I make something worthy, I'll post a pic. You guys / gals do some daing nice work!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rollerbob

Welcome From Texas!! Larry, I would like to encourage you to check out the local Michigan chapter. In fact they have a gathering coming up in November. Hopefully some of these good folks will contact you as to the where they are meeting!!

CSue

Local Chapter Leader

leehljp

Member Liaison
Welcome Larry! Glad to have you here. Do post some picts of your work. Lots of enjoyment with this hobby . . . and money hole! :biggrin: But it sure is fun! Looking forward to seeing your work.

Top Bottom