Hello from Memphis

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Pappi

I wanted to say hello to everyone that i visited this cite several times checking forum on issues i had and have with pen turning.am married and have been for 31yrs with 3 children and 5 grandchildren. I am high speed maintenance mechanic by trade but i have been a woodworker for about 10yrs now. I have been turning about 2 yrs and love it. I still have more to learn since i making my own blanks out of alumilite. I have used PR many times and changing over to alumilite there is learning curve. I am looking to make this into business one day but until then i will continue enjoy while i can. I hope to share my knowledge with you and gain some knowledge at tge same time.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Welcome to IAP, Reginald !!!! . Please post some pics of the blanks you have made :)

jttheclockman

Welcome from the state of NJ. Hope you stick around and become a voice here. Love to see photos of your work of any kind. Maybe post a photo of your shop too. Always interesting to see others shops. Good luck with your venture to make a business. :)

Top Bottom