Hello from Massachusetts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Knfmn

Hello all! I'm very new to woodturning in general. I took a class a couple of months ago that got me very interested. I'm currently saving for a lathe and reading all I can about it. I live north of Boston with my wife, our two year old son and some spoiled cats. I look forward to learning as much as possible about pens from this association.

Kris

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
Welcome Kris.

Since you have not yet purchased a lathe and most things are new, here are some helps: Up at the top of the page in the blue boxes, in the middle row, second blue box is "LIBRARY". Click on that and there will be two lines of information. Click especially on "Penturning 101". Some good information in there. One article that needs a bit of updating but still relevant as an overview is "Getting Started". Lots of great information in the other articles.

Rick95602

I, too, recently dipped my toe into pen turning, et. al. Now, I'm almost drowning. You'll probably have to cut back on expenses for cat and baby food to assuage your new addiction. However, you can find lots of help here to take it one twelve step at a time. Welcome!

Top Bottom