Hello from Maryland

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hello. I'm new here and would like to introduce myself.

I am a jeweler and hand engraver by trade. I just recently started making pens but I'm not a newbe to milling and lathe machines. My primary occupation as a jeweler I use all kinds of CNC mills, CAD software and such. In my firearms engraving business I also utilize metal lathes.

I recently bought a small midi lathe and have been playing around with pens. My ultimate goals with pens is to produce my own parts and be "kitless" in my creations.

I can envision a huge crossover from my occupational skills to the pen making world and am very excited to explore this new venture.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

turncrazy43

Welcome from Georgia, Bert. It appears you already have a great many skill sets which will be very helpful to pen turning. We will look forward to seeing some of your creations.

Welcome from New Hampshire Bert. I agree with you these could be a huge cross over for you. I have seen pens online that were fit with beautiful jewels that had price tags in the million dollar range. If you have the skills and tools you could enter this type of market.

Top Bottom