Hello from Logansport, In

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lonnies

Hi I am new to board. My name is Lonnie. I am new to wood turning. Have a small Jet Mini lathe. Have not made anything yet getting tools so I can. I am retired. Looking to learn lots on the site.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randyrls

Welcome Lonnie; Be sure to checkout the Library and the Wiki in the links at the top of every page. There is a "Members Map" there too! You can check and see if there are pen turners locally that you can meet to share methods and techniques. Not everyone is in the Members map. If you put your zip code in your profile you will show up there too. This is a manual process so your entry may not show up for a few days.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Welcome, I was in Logansport about 5 or 6 years ago at a pool hall downtown. I still have a good laugh with a buddy about that town. We hit this bar up that had a huge bass in an aquarium. He would attack you if you touched the glass. I ended up calling a cab to get back to the hotel. This car pulls up, no meter, no nothing inside. Driver tells me it's $2.50 to go anywhere inside the city limits. Just a flat rate per person. That was a pretty wild trip

Top Bottom