Hello from Lewisburg, Pa

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bowersox1

Greetings,
I want to thank the members for allowing me to become a member of this fine site. My names Mark Bowersox and I'm from Lewisburg, Pa. I'm 49 and trade I am a Boiler Maker, Pipe fitter, Plumber and Boiler Operator (Co-Generation and Coal Fired plants). Due to a hernia surgery over 2 years ago gone bad and 4 surgeries since (due to damaged and nerve entrapment) and many nerve blocks I am now living a life of not able to work and do stuff I use to enjoy. My life is chronic pain that is livable with pills but can change just with a sneeze, moving or walking. My life has changed and for a while I could handle it but I'm growing nuts with not able to do things. I enjoy reading but can only read so much.

I'm here in the hopes of learning a new skill to help me enjoy time. I look forward to hearing about your projects and in turn hope to gain some knowledge and skills i can use.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randyrls

Welcome Mark! If you want to come down Harrisburg way, Susquehanna Woodturners club meets on the 2nd Tuesday of the month (Sept 8) 7:00pm at the Woodcraft Supply in Harrisburg. We are having a seminar on Sept 13th (Sunday) in Annville. Mark Sorge will be demonstrating making geometric forms; winged bowls, triangles, diamonds, squares and the like.

bowersox1

Thank you everyone for the welcomes and thee invites to come and talk and learn. I look forward to picking you folks skills. The traveling at this time isn't something i'm able to do. A short 10 mile road trip becomes painful. I'm in thee hopes that the Dr's will soon have my meds regulated better and able to control my pain better so i can make road trips.

Last edited:
Top Bottom