Hello from Lancaster County, PA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ray S

Retired in the heart of Amish Country I am looking to take my pens to a higher level. I started back when you had to hand fit the clips to the pens and there were very few places to learn. I have been doing a lot of regular woodturning mixed with pens and am getting ready to do some stabilizing. I thought adding that to pens with pressure casting I open the door to some new looks for me. I have already picked up some tips and look forward to continuing my learning. Hello to all.

Ray

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

seamus7227

welcome to the group from Texas! Not sure how far it is from you, but my in-laws live in Lancaster, PA, right in Amish country too. pretty country up there.

Woodchipper

Welcome from Tennessee! I am originally from Ohio and knew of the Amish community in Holmes County. We have a growing Old Order Mennonite community about 20 miles east of here. During the summer, they have fresh produce and on Saturday, fresh baked goods which go fast.
You can tell when they have traveled the highways from the exhaust emissions on the roadside.
Sometimes, I think they have the right idea about life. Keep it simple.

Last edited:

randyrls

Hi Ray!!! Fancy meeting you here!!!!

Come on up to the next Susquehanna Woodturners meeting. Second Tues at the Woodcraft in Harrisburg, just like always..

Randy Smith.

Last edited:
Top Bottom