Hello from Kansas City

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

TowMater

Hello IAP Folks!

Someone from another forum recommended I join here....so here I am.

Just picked up a jet mini vs and a bunch of supplies from a gentleman that decided to get out of turning so I'm gonna turn a load of pens for stocking stuffers for family and friends.

Haven't turned one yet as I'm working on building a mobile lathe stand for the lathe and supplies, but I'll post the first one me and the beloved wife manage not to mess up too bad.

Looks like a wealth of knowledge here, hopefully someday I'll contribute something worthwhile.

TM

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TowMater

Yes I've already been drooling over some of the blanks down there before I was authorized.....now to see how long I can delay that next mortgage payment........

Penmaker1

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I just started my business, but like i said i have done pen making for years, but got tired of working for the "man". So here i am out on my own, and fighting to make the best writing instruments available. Look out Monte Blanc here I come.

TBone

And the slide down the slippery slope of spending all of your money here begins [:D] Welcome from eastern NC and enjoy the ride. I look forward to your pics. Save your first, as you will enjoy seeing how far you travel.....even in just a few pens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom