Hello from Kansas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy Sibley

I am new to pen turning. My Dad was redbulldog. He taught my son and myself how to turn pens after my mom passed away. He recently passed away and left me all his woodworking and pen turning equipment. I look forward to continuing to learn about pen turning. I know he loved doing it.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ironman123

Welcome to IAP from Central Texas. Sorry for your loss.
This is a great place to further educate yourself in the world of penturning.

Ray

seamus7227

Welcome to the group Randy!! Your dad was a great man! He will be missed by many! If there is ever anything i can help you with, dont hesitate to give me a call or shoot me an email!

turncrazy43

Randy, welcome from Georgia. Sorry about your dad's passing. Hope you enjoy turning as much as he did.

Docholiday

Welcome from Wichita

Welcome from Wichita, KS. Sorry for your loss. Woodworking can definitely bring people together and give them memories to cherish. My grandfather taught me what he knew about woodworking whenever we got a chance to spend some shop time together. I taught myself pen turning so I could show him what I knew. It gave him something to do after my grandmother passed away. When he passed away, I reclaimed the mini lathe I had loaned to him. I now have a better lathe, but can't part with the mini because of the memories. Whenever I finish a pen I'm especially proud of, I sure wish he was around to show it off to. Once again, welcome aboard and I wish you many a happy turning. Darren in Wichita.

Top Bottom