Hello from Jackson, Mississippi

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tortoise

Hi there! My name's Renée. I'm a newly retired English teacher who has always been interested in fountain pens. Now that I have the time, I want to make my own custom kitless pens. I've been busy collecting the equipment needed with some incredibly detailed help from members Robert111 & watch_art. They pointed me to the IAP Library where I've been amazed at all the fantastic info there. I look forward to getting started and learning from all you experienced folk!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Hi Renee, I'm Chuck. Welcome to the IAP. I've made a few custom FPs and I can tell you, that you are about to have a blast. I like to make the Pelikan style pens, as well as other vintage style pens, aluminum pens, aluminum with acrylic pens and so on. I'll be glad to help if I can. But, I doubt I can help more than Robert or Shawn. I'll be watching for some nice pens. :wink:

dbledsoe

Welcome, Renee. I am in Raleigh, MS, just about 50 miles from you. I'm pretty new to the hobby/addiction, but if I can help, just let me know.

leehljp

Member Liaison
Welcome Renee, from Tunica. I do get to Jackson and Hattiesburg on occasion for business or family.

You have a couple of great fellows to mentor you on FPs.

Tortoise

Welcome Renee, from Tunica. I do get to Jackson and Hattiesburg on occasion for business or family.

You have a couple of great fellows to mentor you on FPs.

Yes, they have both been incredible:)

It looks like there are a good many Mississippians on board!

Top Bottom