Hello from Illinois!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dinah B

Just found IAP while looking for an answer to a finishing problem. What a great org.! I started turning about2 years ago when I was given a 1940ish delta-rockwell lathe. Took a class on how to turn, been hooked ever since. I do a few craft shows a year and sell pens and bottle stoppers etc. I take orders too, which is cool. I am by no means a pro, Getting better every day.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

Welcome! from another Illinois resident. It is a great site. Plenty to see and learn. Looking forward to seeing some of your work posted.

Dinah B

illinois

I was born and raised in Morton Grove.. left for school in springfield at 18. I have been here ever since. Did go ack for 5 years to take care of my dad till he died, but I like grass and trees...getting hard to find that near Chicago. I like the slower pace also.

Sawdust1825

Welcome from another Illinoisan. There are a few of us and I have saw some of the others work on here so some are even talented. I am about an hour and a half from you. I think there is a turning club in the Springfield area too.

Top Bottom