Hello from Goolwa South Australia

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hi guys, Mark Glowacki here.

It has been a couple years since I have been on the forums, I am just starting to get back into pens and woodturning, and also sourcing some Aussie burls again.

Life took me in a different direction for a couple of years but I am now really excited to be back doing what I love most.

I will post some pictures soon.

Looking forward to being a regular on the forum again,

cheers
Mark.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Thanks guys, yes I'm sure there are a few who will remember the "glowacki" name, I was buying/sourcing and selling mostly Australian burl timbers for about 3 years as a full time business as well as doing corporate orders of wooden pens, the main one being a contract for the government in Canberra.

I am gradually getting back into it all again and really excited about it. I have already been in contact with some of my old harvesters and have some very nice stuff that I will have up for sale soon in the classifieds section and will also be trying it out myself and will post pictures.

cheers
Mark.

Hi guys, I know this is an old post but just thought I give a bit of an update, I have finally got a website up again and will be posting some more pen blanks in the classifieds area soon, currently have some nice red mallee burl listed.

here is the website Home

cheers
Mark.

Top Bottom