Hello from Gold Country

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lmcneil

Hello, my name is Larry and I just wanted to drop by and say hi. I am new to pen turning but have already turned about 30 pens and started a website. If you would like to check it out the address is myturnedpens.com. Hope to learn a lot from this website, looks like it contains just about everything anybody could want to learn about pen turning. Thanks for having me and Merry Christmas..

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
Hello, my name is Larry and I just wanted to drop by and say hi. I am new to pen turning but have already turned about 30 pens and started a website. If you would like to check it out the address is myturnedpens.com. Hope to learn a lot from this website, looks like it contains just about everything anybody could want to learn about pen turning. Thanks for having me and Merry Christmas..

Welcome Larry. Join in the fun here at IAP. Lots of good information and help here.

MDWine

Welcome aboard.
There is no place like this place near this place... this MUST be THE place!
The key here is to participate! Ask questions when you have'm, answer questions when you can, and make friends!

rockb

Welcome Larry. We're almost neighbors...Redding, CA....Only a "few" hours north of you. You've found the right place...all you need to know, right here. : )

OZturner

Welcome Larry, I tried to look at your site, and I got this message

This site can't provide a secure connection www.myturnedpens.com. sent an invalid response.
Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

I'll leave it for you to check it out.
From Sydney Australia.
Regards,
Brian.

MRDucks2

Welcome Aboard from Franklin, Indiana!
In February we have our Birthday BASH with lots of contests and prizes. You will begin to see a lot of talk about it on here, so check back often.
As a new member and turner, the ideal contest for an entry is the Pretty Resin Pen Contest
Take a look at the rules for what is considered the fairest, best balanced competition for all members:http://www.penturners.org/forum/f18/pretty-resin-pen-contest-rules-157766/
A win here would be a great item to mention on your website!

lmcneil

This site can't provide a secure connection www.myturnedpens.com. sent an invalid response.
ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

From Sydney Australia.
Regards,
Brian.

Interesting, I wonder if it is because you are not in the US?

OZturner

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

From Sydney Australia.
Regards,
Brian.

Interesting, I wonder if it is because you are not in the US?

Hi Larry, I was able today, to connect to your web site from the link given. Obviously the piece of string must have broken and has now been joined back up.:biggrin:
Have a Merry Christmas,
Regards,
Brian.

Top Bottom