hello from Georgia

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

brianp

Been interested in pen turning for a couple of years then this past Christmas I got a lathe and got addicted to pen turning. Im 16 so I dont have a lot of experience but been working with wood since i was old enough to hold a hammer. Ive learned a lot from this site and finaly decided to join and introduce myself.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wild Turkey

Welcome Brian, hope you enjoy many wonderful years of penturning. Hope you have a good part ime job to afford this habit, or mom and dads credit card!!!!

Fred

Welcome to the Forum, Brian. Glad to have you with us all. Plan on joining the Southeast Forum (a local chapter of the IAP) and come see us all at Woodcraft one month. :biggrin:

davinci27

Another welcome from Georgia. I'll say it again the local chapter is great we've had a good turnout at the first to meetings and you always walk away with some new knowledge and a few nice pen blanks.

NascarBowl

Hi Brian, welcome to the group. I live in Griffin and am new to the group here also. Have found a lot of good information here. Seems to be a great bunch of people here that are eager to help. I have been turning for a little over a year and really enjoy it.

Top Bottom