Hello from Georgia

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hutch9022

Hi y'all I'm Michael Hutcheson from Bremen, Georgia. I'm just a ole dirt road deputy sheriff and really new to woodturning and made a few pens. I've really enjoyed this craft and looking forward from learning more from y'all.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BKelley

Hi,
Glad to have you with us. Pen turning is a wonderful hobby enjoyed by quite a few people. We have a Georgia chapter that meets quarterly at the Woodcraft store in Alpharetta. We would like to have you join us. Watch for the next meeting date here on the IAP website.

Ben

leehljp

Member Liaison
Welcome Michael! I will slow down next time I go through Georgia and wave to you! :biggrin: (I have lots of relatives in law enforcement.)

Make some pens and post some picts too. How can we help? Just ask.

turncrazy43

Welcome, I second the call to join us for the quarterly chapter meetings at Woodcraft. As Ben said check the website for the date and time. You just missed the September meeting. Come see us at the next one would be nice to meet you.
Turncraz43

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Welcome Hutch!! I used to go by that nick name, until they all started asking "Where's Starsky?" :rolleyes: Hope you hang around here. There are lots of things to be gleaned. Thanks for your service to your community.

Top Bottom