Hello fromTexas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

strifilo

My name is Steve and I have been doing woodworking as a hobby for the last 30 years. I just purchased my first lathe, and will be learning the art of making pens. Should be a fun ride!

Steve

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Welcome from Wichita Falls and just to let you know purchasing the lathe is must the tip of the pen/wood turning iceberg.:biggrin::biggrin: We have a good group of knowledgeable people ready to share and answer your questions.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

My name is Steve and I have been doing woodworking as a hobby for the last 30 years. I just purchased my first lathe, and will be learning the art of making pens. Should be a fun ride!

Steve

flyitfast

Welcome from San Antonio.
Between the Library and the members here you have a world of information to help get you started.
Have fun!!!
gordon

Last edited:

randyrls

Hi Steve! Be sure to check out the IAP-Wiki. Click the Wiki link at the top right of every page. The Library link in the same area contains a lot of good information on pen making.

akingkubo

Welcome from Lufkin, TX! I am new to pen making myself and there's a lot of "gurus" here that will teach you a thing or two. I am learning something everyday! :biggrin:

Top Bottom